The Horses for Causes Charity Day is hosted by the Riverside Estates Education & Upliftment Trust which was founded by the Riverside Estates Guesthouse and Conference Centre in Hout Bay.
Who are we?
The trust is registered with the Master of the High Court (registration number IT332/2009) and donations to the Trust are accorded tax exempt status in terms of Section 18 of the Income Tax Act.
All profits generated by the Horses for Causes events are split equally amongst the 12 beneficiaries, whose details appear on the Charities page.
Participation and sponsorship opportunities:
Join any or all of the Horses for Causes events by:
- Booking your VIP experience at On the Lawn with Horses for Causes on 11 November 2017 at a cost of R350 per person;
- Entering a fourball at the Horses for Causes Golf Day to be held at the prestigious Atlantic Beach Golf Course on 29 November at a cost of R4500 per fourball here;
- Booking a table of 10 in one of the exclusive VIP lounges in the Kenilworth Grandstand on race day. VIP ticket holders will be treated to a magnificent buffet, professional MCs and riveting entertainment, an auction including stallion services and more. Click here for prices and information;
- Booking a general entry ticket to Horses for Causes Race Day on 10 February 2018 here;
- There are various sponsorship opportunities relating to the #H4C events, including naming rights, event branding and extensive wide-reaching marketing opportunities. For information on these opportunities, please contact Tracy at email@example.com / +27 (0)21 424 5843